What data we collect
Mannings Emporium collects the following data:
- Personal identification information including the name, email address, phone number and eircode of those purchasing goods and for those to whom goods will be delivered.
- Email address of those who subscribe to our newsletter
- The IP address of the computer you use to access the site
We do not see or retain any credit card details. All payment is handled by Stripe who have world class systems in place to protect your data.
How we use your data
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order
- Manage your account
- Email newsletters to you if you have opted to receive them.
How we secure and store your data
If you have opted to have an account with us we store address information for as long as you maintain the account. You can view and edit personal data from your account page and can opt to have some or all of the data deleted at any time. If you do not have an account we retain contact information for 3 months after you last made a purchase, in case you need to contact us about your order. Once this time period has expired your data is deleted automatically.
Access to customer information is rigidly controlled and available only to those who need it to handle orders. All data is held on secure servers at a location within the EU.
Your data protection rights
Mannings Emporium would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. You have the right to:
- Request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- Request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request completion of information you believe is incomplete.
- Request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in if you have an account
- Remembering your cart contents while you shop on our site
- Remembering the products you have already viewed while you shop on our site
We do not use advertising or analytics cookies.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to do so. However, you will not be able to shop on our site if you do not accept essential cookies.
Content from other websites
We may include some content from other sites, for example we display recent reviews we received on Google and Tripadvisor. However we take care that you are not subject to any tracking by those sites downloading the review data at predetermined intervals and serving the information from our own database.
Who we share your data with
Your data – including your credit card details – are passed to our payment providor (Stripe) to complete payment if you purchase items on our site. If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter your email address will be shared with the company we use to send email.
We don’t share data with any other third party unless you request us to do so.
How to contact us
Address: Mannings Emporium, Gortagarry, Ballylickey, Cork, Ireland. P75 CX86
Phone: +353 27 50456
Updated: October 11th 2022.